Tuesday 7 April 2009

Fridrik from Euroband is back!



We are delighted to see one half of Euroband will be at the UK Preview Party on 17th April. Fridrik Omar was one part of the duo that provided what was undoubtedly THE best party last year in Belgrade, and one of the outstanding songs - This is my life.

And it gets better...not only do Iceland have one of the best songs again this year, but Fridrik along with Hera Bjork (runner-up in Danish MGP this year) will provide backing for Johanna in Moscow. What a perfect trio! Let's hope Iceland shine in the party stakes in Moscow this year and also on the scoreboard in the final!

3 comments:

Schlagerboys said...

Maybe Fridrik and Hera can form a new Euroband and Iceland can ditch "Is It True?" and just send "This Is My Life" again... That would be fabulous!

Dazza said...

I loved Euroband but also love 'Is it True.....oh I wish Iceland wins....it's my fav this year. Go Iceland......

dadrienne said...

Ooooh, my favourite from last year for sure. Still listening & loving it.