Thursday 9 April 2009

Where Are You? At the UK Preview Party of course!


More great news about the UK Preview Party taking place at Scala in London on Friday 17 April. Imaani, who represented the UK on home soil in 1998, will be singing Where Are You?, which came a close second to Dana International.

Eurovision Express has always rated Imaani's entry as one of the UK's best songs, and, in our opinion it probably has the best lyrics of any Eurovision song ever.

More details on how to book for the UK Preview Party can found here.

3 comments:

Schlagerboys said...

Hello? Best lyrics ever? What about "I'm feeling like I've become indigo"??

Inga-Anush said...

Hey:) Pity we couldn't come up:)

Dazza said...

I concur. One of the best Eurovision songs ever as Ms Malta from same year was pretty good too. Still my favourite year since I became a real fan......hoping it's third time lucky Ms Chiara....Bon Chance :)